In order to exchange damaged or items with missing parts our customers must meet these conditions, please read out refund policies carefully:
- We will not refund or exchange items that have minor, negligible manufacturer defects. For example, minor scratches, paint chips, and dents are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. In the case that you are not satisfied with your product, please send us an e-mail and we will review your request on a case-by-case basis.
- To request a exchange, please notify us via e-mail within 7 days of receiving of package. Please e-mail us at email@example.com in order to obtain an RMA number and return address. WE WILL MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU REQUEST AN EXCHANGE 7 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THE PACKAGE! No refund will be issued if the RMA number request passes the 7 days time frame. In the event that we do not have the same products in stock, we will give you the option of waiting for the new stock to arrive, store credit for the full amount of the item refunded, or a full refund on that particular item.
- Items requested to be refunded needs to be shipped to us within 30 days of receiving the RMA number and return address. All parts must be returned in their original packaging and condition.
- The customer will pay for the return shipping fee and original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- BT Diecast will charge a 15% restock fee for all returns/exchanges, in order to have a large variety of items. The item has to be in original condition. Based upon inspection, if the damage is obviously due to the buyer’s misuse of the product and the item is declared as non sellable anymore, we will reject the return and send it back to you.
- Percentage for the restocking fee is calculated from the price of the products being returned, excluding shipping charge. Please note however, that some promotional items may not be refundable. We will clearly state if a product is non refundable in the description.